$ Top Personal Finance Resources $
There is no shortage of excellent personal finance resources around the web. In addition to my book recommendations, the resources below are the best I’ve found and have made a difference in my financial outlook. Enjoy!
Apps / Websites
1. Personal Capital – Free app that helps you analyze all your accounts in one place (and it’s free!). It’s super user friendly and allows you to see a snapshot of your current net worth and investment allocation analysis. See my review here.
2. Everydollar – This is the app we currently use for our budget. Very easy to use and allows you to plan months in advance and create as many categories/subcategories as your heart desires.
3. Magnify Money – Offers a massive list of high-interest savings accounts. Compare the interest rates on the list to the rate you’re getting at your bank – you’ll be surprised!
4. Vanguard – Vanguard is an investment company that offers many low cost funds and a user friendly interface. We use Vanguard for our IRAs and other investments.
5. Investopedia – Need to look up a personal finance term? Investopedia has a vast and thorough list of defined personal finance terms (and other good info).